Desiree Spronk attended the Summer Meeting of the British Association for Psychopharmacology which was held from 17th- 20th of July, 2016 in Brighton. The main purpose of the visit was to learn about the latest psycho-pharmacological and neurocognitive research in Great Britain, specifically in relation to addictive and binge eating behaviours. It was a very good meeting with lots of high-quality and interesting science!
http://www.cogbias-project.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/cogbias-project2-300x137.png 0 0 Annabel Songco http://www.cogbias-project.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/cogbias-project2-300x137.png Annabel Songco2016-07-17 13:26:302016-09-22 13:42:56BAP 2016 Summer Meeting
- Upcoming Curiosity CarnivalJuly 27, 2017 - 9:57 am
- OCEAN Lab Away DayAugust 23, 2016 - 12:20 pm
- The Why Factor: Fear vs. FactAugust 8, 2016 - 4:39 pm
- Publication: The contribution of cognitive biases and genes to psychological wellbeingJuly 19, 2016 - 2:29 pm
- BAP 2016 Summer MeetingJuly 17, 2016 - 1:26 pm
Oxford Centre for Emotions and
Department of Experimental Psychology
University of Oxford
9 South Parks Road
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no. 324176.